Estimating Representative I (R3430 )
As an Estimating Representative with Label Works, you will be responsible for the quick and efficient processing of quotes based on requests from our customer.
Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Apply pre-established pricing programs to customer requests using pricing databases and online quote tools
- Collects information for proper quotations from other functions as appropriate
- May assist with the establishment of standards and pricing databases
- Answer questions on and guide customers through product choices and options
- Provide suggestions to customer on other products and/or services in an effort to up-sell an order
- Knowledge and understanding of label products, production equipment capabilities, manufacturing processes, production rates and materials is preferred
- Computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills
- Displays a solid mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- 2-5 years of related/relevant customer facing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
About our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Label Works, a Navitor company, is a fast moving, high energy and growing Company that provides custom printed pressure sensitive labels that are sold through a nationwide network of distributors. We have an unyielding commitment to providing top quality products at competitive prices, supporting our products with the highest level of customer service, and most of all, having fun while doing it. We believe that our employees and our culture are the reason we are successful and we strive to provide our family of employees with opportunities for success, opportunities to achieve their goals, and opportunities for learning and development. If that sounds good to you, perhaps you will become one of our indispensable employees helping lead Label Works forward.