Team Lead, Production-Ops & Support (R5942)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor Specialty Products is seeking a Production Team Lead to assist the supervisor with coordination of the day to day operations of the team. This position is responsible for communicating effectively with all employees and external customers.
- Backup to the Large Format Print Supervisor & Shipping Supervisor
- Hands-on leadership of daily operations including workflow scheduling, monitoring productivity and quality, production process troubleshooting, all other activities required to ensure on-time deliveries and 100% customer satisfaction
- Daily communication with other shifts and other departments regarding workflow, staffing, and production issues
- Respond to various questions and requests from the production/shipping area and ensure all packages get shipped out by end of day
- Sunday – Tuesday, every other Saturday (5:00am-5:00pm)
You Must Have:
- Basic computer knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, team and problem-solving skills
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Education or equivalent required
- 1-2 years experience in a related field
- Ability to work in a high energy and challenging environment
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.