Sales Growth Representative (R7659)
NEPS, Inc. is a dynamic, diversified company that is aggressively looking to grow our industry leadership in the CCM technology market. We empower our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our offerings, we are looking to build our technology business with strong a strong team, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at NEPS, Inc.
Your Opportunity: At NEPS (a Taylor Corp company) we’re seeking a qualified Sales Growth Representative to join our team to help us sell our products and services that customers have grown to rely on. The Business Development Manager will have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and the ability to position our offerings in a compelling way. The position requires giving presentations, attending networking events, and attending trade shows. It’s essential that our sales reps be personable, confident, and professional.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a deep and comprehensive understanding of our technology and services focusing on Financial, Insurance, Healthcare and Mortgage clients
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Interact with team members to strategize on customer solutions leveraging our platform and services.
- Generate leads and build relationships planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Ability to engage in videoconferencing/phone/web sales model
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct customer demos and provide feedback to the team
- Prepare professional, complete and accurate reports, proposals, presentations and other documentation as required for executive-level meetings
- Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations
- 5+ years in outside sales within a “hunting” setting
- Self-motivation and a self-driven learner
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, technological, and organizational skills
- Personal integrity and be a team player
- Ability to travel when restrictions are relaxed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Vertical experience in Insurance, Finance and Healthcare
- Strong knowledge of the CCM markets, technology drivers, and emerging trends
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- A background in print and mail
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.