Field Services Technician (R1963 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Field Services Technician to work within our Technical Services Department in North Mankato MN due to company growth. This position is responsible for moving equipment, installing racking, re-arranging and installing office furniture. The candidate would work with our internal staff as well as outside contractors as needed.
- Monday – Friday
- 6:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Assist with new equipment installations
- Move existing equipment
- Install New Warehouse Racking and Re-arrange Existing Warehouse Racking
- Install New Office Furniture and Re-arrange Existing Office Furniture
- Maintain accurate records for materials purchased and track hours for specific projects
- Provide support and other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years previous maintenance experience
- Must have CDL or be able to get CDL within 6 months
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time (as needed)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to communicate effectively, verbally and written
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations, read and understand scales and measurements
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to operate multiple kinds of material handling equipment (as needed)
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.