Graphic Design Specialist (R6015)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000 is seeking a Graphic Design Specialist based in Eden Prairie, MN to join our fast-paced and progressive marketing team.
- Generate all-new designs, as well as updating existing pieces for print and digital collateral.
- Create visual designs that effectively meet client expectations while adhering to corporate or product brand identity, including the design of print/screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, and icons.
- Work under minimal supervision, independently at times and collaboratively as part of a larger creative and stakeholder team at other times.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Work both independently and collaboratively at varying capacities; leading projects individually, leading projects in partnership with a teammate or supporting portions of projects led by management.
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing and multitasking successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Deliver work on time and with consistent attention to detail, relying on your own experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-3 years of demonstrated experience working as a Graphic Designer
- Knowledge of print design
- High degree of creativity
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a high paced environment and adjust focus based on shifting priorities
- Strong communication skills both verbal, written and utilizing online conferencing tools
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to establish priorities and maintain multiple priorities and tasks at one time
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.