Tax Research Specialist (R5757)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc., a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for a Tax Research Specialist, to join our Legal Research Team. The position is responsible for researching federal and state government-issued business tax forms for changes and effectively communicating these changes to the Tax Product Manager to maintain compliance with ComplyRight’ s tax products and services.
- Research federal and state government-issued business tax forms including information returns (e.g., Form W-2, Form 1099-MISC, Form 1098-E, Form 1099-DIV, etc.) issued by the IRS and other governmental agencies to identify possible changes
- Maintain comprehensive internal database of tax forms researched, results of changes, and status of pending changes
- Prepare and distribute internal emails summarizing research results, and help communicate changes to the Tax Product Manager and other departments
- Respond to internal tax related questions on business tax forms including requirements on how to complete and filing requirements
- Stay current on latest tax law changes as they apply to businesses
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to remain focused while performing repetitive tasks
- Excellent time management, organizational and verbal/written communication skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and ability to also successfully work independently
We Would Also Prefer:
- Good knowledge of federal and state tax laws and regulations
- Prior payroll, tax and/or accounting experience preferred
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight, Inc. and the entire Taylor family of companies, is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.