Export Lead – 3rd Shift (R7243)
Are you looking for a great career opportunity in a vibrant community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife Foods Windom. We create limitless opportunities for passionate individuals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Warehouse Lead – 3rd Shift located in the community of Windom, MN.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform pre-shift checks of equipment.
- Breakdown and restack product from pallets.
- Product and quantity verification.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Maintain schedule of timed loads as assigned by customer.
- Tracking start and finish times for each load.
- Maintain roster of available personnel according to start and finish times per truck.
- Collection of fees for services and authorization of ComChecks.
- Use of handheld computer to record daily loading/unloading activities and/or the writing of daily recaps to capture all billing and payroll information.
- Download of information from handheld computer to desktop and review of reports for accuracy and omissions.
- Possible shagging of trailers in and out of doors, setting up trailers for next day loading.
- Other duties, as needed and assigned.
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience; will consider equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Forklift operator experience.
- Radio Frequency Scanner (RF) experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and write, as required.
- Ability to read and understand safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to work in environment of extreme cold conditions.
- Ability to lift up to 90 pounds on a daily basis.
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug tests.
- Ability to sit, stand, squat, walk, grasp, lift, kneel, crouch, talk, and hear.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Detail orientated, organized, reliable, and resourceful.
- Strongly written and verbal communication skills, with ability to effectively communicate throughout all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain high expectations for self and others, demonstrating dedication to achievement of results.
- Detail orientated, organized, reliable and resourceful.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, basic math skills.
At HyLife Foods Windom, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team, refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
HyLife Foods Windom is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.