Order/Electronic Image Processor (R5999)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor Specialty Products is seeking a Graphic Artist/Order-Electronic Image Processor to complete the technical preparatory work needed to produce products according to customer specifications and quality criteria.
- Design and prepare digital files for multiple product categories incorporating operational requirements
- Support new product development by creating proof images and final layouts for variable workflows
- Understand and define production-facing workflows for existing and new products.
- Utilize digital imaging software to transform digital or printed art into finalized artwork
- Maintain high level of quality and production through set standards
- Monday- Friday (8:00am-4:30pm)
You Must Have:
- Technical college graphics program and/or 3 years of graphics experience; extensive knowledge of all prep equipment and production processes recommended
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
We Would Also Prefer:
- 1-2 years of related/relevant work experience
- Experience in a pre-press environment
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.