.Net Developer (R4384)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a motivated .NET Web/Software Developer to help us expand and maintain our internal and external applications and websites. This individual will work as part of a dedicated cross-functional team to help develop and scale our platform. In this highly-collaborative environment, there will be the opportunity to grow as a software developer.
- Maintain and optimize existing solutions to ensure high availability and performance
- Design and implement new, innovative solutions following best practices for performance and scalability
- Maintain and improve the functionality of existing software and products
- Collaborate with Product Owners, QA and other developers as part of development process
- Produce and maintain documentation, system diagrams and data models
- Other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- 4+ years of .NET web & application development using C#
- Knowledge in configuring and deploying application in IIS
- Experience with SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and SQL best practices
- Experience with web services using WCF, ASMX and various protocols (SOAP, REST, JSON)
- Experience with jQuery and other client-side libraries
- Experience with integrating third party tools and API development
- Familiarity with SOAs, security and micro-services
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve integration and migration issues
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills including collaboration, facilitation and negotiation
- Demonstrated organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.