Sr. Account Executive (R7767)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Communications is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Sr. Account Executive for our Wilmer division in the Northeast region! This exciting position will be responsible for managing and penetrating an established customer base as well as acquiring new customers to grow the assigned territory (the Northeast portion of the country). Because frequent travel to visit customers is required, it is ideal for the candidate to be located within this area to make travel drivable.
- Manage and penetrate existing accounts to maximize sales and achieve growth targets
- Cultivate relationships with new customers to identify and close on new sales opportunities
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of sales prospects and report to corporate via SalesForce.com
- Serve as a liaison between customer service, operations, and the client to properly identify product specifications, correct pricing is established, and order requirements are understood to satisfy the end-customers' needs.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as needed to assist in new product development, training, marketing, or selling of other Taylor solutions to Wilmer customers
- Partner with distributors on end-user sales calls for certain products that require additional expertise (i.e. PSMailers)
- Represent Wilmer at trade shows, distributor meetings, and other industry events to attract leads
- Work alongside Strategic Dealer Consultants in securing sales in alternative channels and/or larger distributorships
- Assist accounts receivable in keeping accounts current and assist with collections as necessary
You Must Have:
- 3 or more years of experience in distributor or wholesale sales environments with a proven track record of growing revenue
- Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to engage and influence
- Self-starter who can effectively work in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other PC business tools
We Would Also Prefer:
- Previous SalesForce.com experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their well-being, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.