Mechanic Technician II (R2929 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Maintenance Technician in Dallas, TX. This is a highly skilled hourly position that requires an individual who can troubleshoot and perform maintenance on manufacturing equipment on printing equipment.
7 p.m. to 7 a.m., 12-hr shift (alternating 3 days one week and 4 days the next week). Ability to work 12-hour night rotating shift.
- Work directly with production associates and management to problem-solve and correct production issues that will ensure maximum production efficiencies.
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on priorities a must.
- Operate precision equipment to perform repairs on equipment (e.g. lathe, milling machine, arc welder, drill press, band saw, etc.).
- Perform preventive and routine equipment maintenance according to established schedules.
- Perform welding, light electrical jobs and other duties, as required to maintain our manufacturing and office facilities.
- Must be able to troubleshoot simple circuits
- Proficient with reading electrical and mechanical drawings.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Production experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity, electronics, and related measuring equipment.
- Prefer press/label operator experience and experience with computerized/mechanical equipment
- Prefer machinist experience.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefits package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage of our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.