Sales Development Representative (R4083)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Summary of Position
The Sales Development Representative actively seeks new business opportunities in the U.S. market by contacting potential customers and managing the lead development and nurture process to the point of engagement with Inside Sales.
- Build and manage lead generation pipeline for an assigned territory, proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via outbound phone calls, networking, email, marketing campaigns, social media and other approved sources.
- Articulate the value proposition to decision-makers / influencers across multiple industries to qualify buying interest.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria.
- Provide baseline research within assigned accounts to identify key contacts and other critical information prior to qualifying the lead.
- Continually update and manage work through SFDC as directed.
- Participates in coaching sessions and provides territory performance insights to Manager.
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing Campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Demonstrated record of achievement
- Social Media
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Authentic curiosity
- Highly organized, methodical