Project Manager II (R2944)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Process Optimization Project Specialist to work in our Dayton, OH or Omaha, NE location. This person will be responsible for managing key company projects and initiatives to drive efficiency and reduce costs. This role has the ability to bring significant value to the organization through managing these projects.
- Drive process improvement projects on behalf of the Customer Experience (CX) organization
- Manage / direct CX transformational initiatives
- Capture, track and share CX best practices
- Create and update CX standard operating procedure (SOP) documents as required
- Stay abreast of Taylor Communications technology enhancements / upgrades and ensure CX impacts are identified, mitigated and organizational change is managed accordingly
- 4+ years of project management or related experience
- Detail oriented with strong planning and time management skills, ability to multitask in deadline-driven and time-sensitive situations
- Ability to thrive in a technically complex and rapidly evolving environment, responding in a calm, collected and professional manner to frequently changing requirements
- Determination and focus to drive projects to completion and demonstrate value
- Excellent communication skills with a capacity to present, discuss and explain issues concisely and clearly both in verbal and in written form
- Sharp attention to detail to ensure accurate and error-free documents
- An ability to enthuse and inspire multidisciplinary teams in order to build successful relationships at all levels.
- Capacity to work with diverse and large groups to build consensus.
- Strong decision making ability with the faculty to evaluate complex situations and escalate issues as needed
- Strong creative problem-solving skills with an ability to think beyond “what’s always been done” and drive to new, improved, expanded solutions
- Ability to understand challenges and pain points to proactively provide a solution
- Multi-task effectively, adjusting quickly to changing priorities and multiple, concurrent deliverables to ensure flawless execution in a fast-paced, environment
- Communicate and work collaboratively with project teams and internal clients
- Navigate internal departments/resources to drive creative solutions
Personal Attributes for Success - Business acumen and strong communication skills are a must for success in this role, as the Project Manager will be interacting with internal clients at multiple levels.
- Bachelor’s degree
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.