Are you looking to grow your professional career in a vibrant community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Prime Pork. We create limitless opportunities for passionate professionals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of a Janitor 3rd shift, located in the community of Windom, MN. Hours are from 5:00pm-2:00am.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures and supports to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
When you join our team your main responsibilities will include:
- Cleans and maintains buildings/facilities.
- May be expected to make basic repairs.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
- Typically reports to a supervisor/manager.
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read and understand Safety Policies, Good Manufacturing Practices, and cleaning supply labels, MSDS sheets.
- Basic math skills are needed to calculate chemical dilution proportions for safe use.
- Standing, walking, bending, stretching, climbing, pushing, pulling and reaching are required.
- Will require occasional assisted lifting of up to 30 lbs., push or pull 30 lbs and operate heavy vibrating buffer.
- Ability to work in temperatures ranging from 20 to 80 degrees
- Ability to stand 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to display sound judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to problem solve in an efficient manner with sound follow up
- Possess excellent safety and attendance records.
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today!
Your Future starts now!
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.