Account Manager (R7793)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Communications is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Arden Hills, MN. The Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day client relationship, tactical requirements and execution of client programs and projects. Also responsible for development and validation of accurate project instructions and specifications and for timely and accurate invoicing of client projects.
- Effectively manage client interactions and communications, primarily as related to timely, accurate execution of client programs and projects. Able to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Coordinate, track and manage all aspects of print production and mailing
- Must be able to handle multiple accounts, programs/projects/tasks, as assigned by Client Services Manager, at any given time and able to prioritize as needed.
- Identify and correct flaws, inconsistencies or ambiguities in the client’s instructions and specifications. Identify primary steps, or tasks, that are required to complete a project. Develop program/project flowcharts to facilitate efficient, accurate workflows.
- Coordinate with Sourcing regarding acquisition and timely delivery of outside services or materials purchases.
- Manage client inventory, including inventory receipts and setups in the system, consulting with client on order points and quantities.
- Inform client(s) of project status and verify schedules on an ongoing basis. Also inform key internal team members and account management team of project status and verify schedules on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for timely and accurately invoicing, may include forecasting as requested by Finance and/or Sales.
- Facilitate effective cross-functional communications between Venture teams and client teams.
- Build and maintain strong internal team relationships.
- Manage issue resolution
- Initiate internal quality systems documentation to identify issues with workflow processes and documents, as identified internally as well as by client reporting.
- Proactively identify issues, engage appropriate departments/staff to conduct investigations, determine root cause and resolution.
- Initiate and conduct pre and post-project reviews when necessary.
- Designated account backup as assigned
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of account management or client services experience, preferably in the print industry
- Must be able to understand client’s unique digital print and postal needs and be able to make and present recommendations and alternatives based on knowledge and consultation with lettershop and/or postal teams
- Understand the use and application of production services, including lettershop, insertion, finishing and postal, in order to explain project flows, key steps, etc., to client. Understand envelope, commercial and specialty print services to meet client’s unique print needs to complement core digital print services
- Specific to direct mail/print production specification requirements, identify and correct flaws, inconsistencies or ambiguities in the client’s instructions and specifications and identify primary steps, or tasks, that are required to complete a project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client contact via phone, email, conference call or in-person meeting
- Internal company communications with management, key department team members, account management team, sourcing
- Project management experience
- Time management and ability to prioritize projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time constraints
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be a team player
- Excellent PC, Word, Excel & data entry skills. Pivot table experience is a plus.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in data processing, programming and direct mail/print production.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their well-being, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.