Process Improvement Specialist (R3246 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Process Improvement Specialist/ Digital Print to work with the production staff to initiate and develop ideas of improvements. The position is responsible for driving ideas from concept to completion, managing related projects and helping to cultivate an environment of continuous improvement.
- Monday through Friday: 8am-5pm
- Handles all applications testing activities in production for new business as well as change management
- Coordinates various facility and equipment related changes
- Assumes role of project manager for initiates requiring a change in equipment, layouts, processes
- Maintaining updated documentation
- Interacts with direct labor employees, as well as other process improvement professionals throughout the organization
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Intermediate to advanced use of MS Office suite including Excel, Word, Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Strong time management and organizational skills
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including first day of hire health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.