Equipment Operator (R7813)
Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Navitor Midwest is seeking a Bindery Operator. This roll Operates equipment that folds letterhead, brochures and announcements: Turns indicator knobs to adjust folding rollers, side guides, and stops, according to specified size and number of folds.
- 1st Shift
- Customize the mechanics on the equipment to coordinate with the customer's order specifications.
- Monitor machine during operation to ensure effective production. Troubleshoot mechanical issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards.
- Review product to ensure exceptional quality.
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety.
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines.
- Basic math skills
- Demonstrated ability to utilize computer for order processing
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift up to 30-40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Minimum six months to one year of experience in a related environment preferred.
We Would Also Prefer:
- High school education or equivalent
- Production or assembly experience.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor Folders is a national producer of high-quality presentation folders and customized packaging solutions for business promotions. We also provide finishing services such as die cutting, embossing, foil stamping, folding, and gluing. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.
Navitor Folders is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.