Human Resource Business Partner (R3346 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to help lead transformational change in our business. You and our team will be responsible for driving and achieving our desired results, culture, value proposition, mission, and core purpose. What does that require? Leadership. Courage. Resilience. Engagement. Flexibility. Why you want this role: Be part of an amazing team, and roll up your sleeves to truly drive meaningful culture and operational change to transform and grow our company.
In a more formal sense, we are seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our team. Critical to success in this role is a strong business acumen, ability to learn Taylor businesses and build strong and credible partnerships with leaders. This role engages as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for senior leaders to improve leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance; and plays an integral role on management teams within the business unit to add value to the organization.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and creating action plans to drive employee engagement and leadership development programs in order to shape the employee experience
- Assist managers in resolving employee relations issues, including investigations and disciplinary actions.
- Provide exceptional service to employees and managers by reinforcing our HR Operating model and providing direction quickly, completely and professionally.
- Apply HR best practices and principles, consulting with HR Director when necessary;
- Recommend operating policies and procedural improvements for the HR department.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and training of human resources policies and procedures
- Conduct company training, assign and manage employee e-learning through Learning Management System (LMS).
- Counsel management team concerning employee work-related issues such as staffing, disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, and performance reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline and/or 4+ years of related/relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of a wide variety of human resources principles and practices
- Strong decision making ability and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Perform a variety of work that is complex in nature with independent judgment, and interact with a diverse group of internal & external customers
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects while working independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment toward a common goal
- Working knowledge of State and Federal employment regulations, statues, law
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.