Cutsheet Operator- Press 182 (R3863)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Machine Operator II to operate printing equipment. The position is responsible for setting up, adjusting, operating and cleaning equipment.
Sunday – Friday
3rd Shift (11PM-7AM)
- Reviews work orders for special instructions.
- Ensures that production deadlines are met.
- Prepares and prints finished pages.
- Ensures quality standards of printed products.
- Often services and makes routine equipment repairs
- Maintains records of production output.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Examples of work activities include: loading rolls on unwind shafts, threading machine, assuring correct orientation of web, machine adjustments to assure quality product is being produced, stacking and packing finished product into boxes.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1 – 3 years previous press/machine operating experience.
- Demonstrated ability to perform manual duties and attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication skills are necessary to interact with press operators and other staff to complete assignments.
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions concerning job specifications.
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, division, multiplication.
- Ability to read a ruler.
- Must demonstrate mechanical aptitude.
- Ability and willingness to perform repetitive work assignments.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.