User Experience (UX) Designer (R8679)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our Marketing Center of Excellence Team! In this role, you will be playing an important part in supporting our company in brand transitions and other omni-channel digital marketing efforts.
- Lead information architecture, visual design, user research, and applying the brand to designed products.
- Develop scenarios, task flows, interaction models, screen flows, interface designs, working prototypes, and specifications, as needed.
- Apply visual and brand identity to finished product.
- Consult with internal clients to understand their goals and communicate designs, research results, and improvement opportunities.
- Conduct usability testing, or equivalent, analyzing feedback and activity; iterating to enhance user experience, ultimately driving conversions and leading opportunities through the funnel.
- Communicate and user research findings, designs for user scenarios and end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to team members and stakeholders.
- Lead UI quality assurance testing.
- Frequently work with developers, graphic designers, content teams, marketing teams and business teams to collaborate and receive feedback on designs and user/customer experiences.
- Work to create/align to a culture and community within Taylor that is empathetic to the needs of our customers and end users, and is represented in the designs, content, and products we release.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant UX experience in design, communications, development, psychology, or related field
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-development skills and the ability to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
- Professional approach to quality, cost, time, and deadlines
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.