Industrial Engineer (R7109)
Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to Prime Pork. We create limitless opportunities for passionate professionals. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Industrial Engineer located in the community of Windom, MN.
We care about our employees and their safety; therefore, we have implemented the following measures to do our part as an essential service employer in fighting COVID-19:
- Strict precautionary measures to ensure the health of our employees
- Daily Health Check screening to ensure no one at risk enters the workplace
- COVID-19 Testing available (if required)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for all employees
- Financial support for any employee off due to COVID-19
When you join our team you main responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop and implement new processes
- Develop and update drawings and schematics of site and process flows
- Determine labor standards and maintain production capacity model
- Contributes greatly to plant wide cost reductions teams
- Participate in productivity improvements
- Maintain ongoing process control through troubleshooting and process improvement investigation
- Regular review of all process and operator instructions for assigned customers to ensure accuracy and conformance to actual procedures
- Developing and updating the layout of new and existing equipment
- Work on the production floor at various tasks to learn the process and understand the products
- Designing product and production layouts on CAD
- Actively participate in safety training and initiatives
- Compiles work instructions and related standards processes and procedures
- Assists the department in the investigation of non-conformance, product failures, customer/consumer complaints and quality incidents
- Maintains a positive working relationship with team members and management in a team environment.
You will be required to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Master’s preferred (Industrial, Mechanical, or Systems)
- 3 years’ experience in engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of CAD systems
- Firm understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools and principles
- Displays experience using 6 Sigma
- Ability to collect data and develop statistics to describe equipment and system functionality
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision, often on multiple simultaneous projects using excellent time management skills
- Ability to identify root causes
- Excellent project management skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of mechanical or electrical engineering principles
At Comfrey Farm Prime Pork, we offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
We also have rewarding employee referral and retention bonus programs so join our team refer someone and stay with a great employer and be rewarded!!
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of our growing team, apply today !
Your Future starts now!
Comfrey Farm Prime Pork is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.