Digital Press Operator (R3332)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a branch of Taylor Corporation, is seeking an 2nd shift Digital Equipment Operator to join our team in Byron, MN! In this position, you will be operating digital machinery, completing orders, and learning new and valuable computer skills. And when you join the Curtis 1000 team, you will have full access to our complete benefits package, paid time off, holiday hours, and 401k!
- Reviewing printing work orders for special instructions.
- Ensuring quality standards of printed products.
- Will set up, clean, service, adjust and make routine equipment repairs.
- Ensure adequate supplies of paper, ink, and other materials are available.
- Maintain records of production output.
- Apply advanced skills with many variables to adjust and/or monitor.
- Monday through Friday, 2nd Shift.
You Must Have:
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems effectively.
- Strong mechanical background.
- Some math skills required; ability to work with a ruler and numbers.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Computer operations skills.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.