Marketing Internship (R3920)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, a Taylor Corporation company, is looking for an entry-level intern to join their Marketing team! In this hands-on entry-level internship, students will have the opportunity to experience and contribute to the day-to-day operations of the marketing department. The role offers exposure to a variety of direct marketing concepts, such as marketing campaign planning and customer data analysis
Your Schedule: Flexible hours, Monday - Friday. We are looking for an individual who can work 20 - 32 hours per week.
- Utilize our tools to help research and find lead sources for our Sales teams to capitalize on.
- Utilize sales force marketing tools to aid with campaign planning and customer data analysis.
- Supporting the marketing department with additional projects that will help to expose you to the daily operations of the department.
You Must Have:
- Strong marketing and mathematical background
- Jr. or Sr. level student in college
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- High organizational skills
- Minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher - please include a copy of your transcript when applying
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Analytical skills
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; profit sharing; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
This is a paid internship; upon successful completion of this internship program, ComplyRight will provide any reporting necessary to the college or university for possible qualifying credits.