Come Work with Us!
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Venture Solutions, a Taylor Company, is seeking an individual with the ability to understand all aspects of Customer Communication Management programs, which include Direct Mail, Data Services, Digital and Print Composition, and Multichannel Delivery systems, analyze client program options, and recommend the most value based solution. Primary job functions include creating estimates for direct mail and digital print; working closely with the Leadership, Sales, Production, and Client Services teams. The Estimator will be responsible to review the program specifications and develop a plan that best utilizes our technology, equipment, and manufacturing capabilities. This individual will coordinate with other internal departments to review program specifications and allow Venture Solutions to offer the best possible solution. When beneficial to Venture and our clients, this individual will offer alternative production techniques and/or materials to enhance the value of the final program recommendation.
- Serve as subject matter expert within the company workflow representing costs and capabilities
- Gather costs and create estimates for Customer Communication Management programs
- Gather component pricing from outside vendors
- Review complex RFP proposals and work with the RFP team to provide creative solutions
- Determine the production and technology capabilities needed to produce the job as specified, developing a plan to accommodate all facets of the job
- Work cross-functionally with Venture teams, including Production, Technology, Client Services, Sales, and other internal teams to gather and analyze data and provide in-depth cost and pricing recommendations
- Analyze Statements of Work, production data, and current client metrics to align profitability with company objectives
- Create and deliver professional RFP estimates for customer presentation
You Must Have:
- Preference given to knowledge of Direct Mail industry
- RFQ/RFP process
- Data processing & programming
- Digital print equipment
- Lettershop equipment
- USPS postage mailing requirements
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to suggest creative solutions for Customer Communication Management programs
- Ability to work with limited supervision to meet project goals
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Prefer some experience working in an Oracle Cloud environment
- Strong communication skills and experience with both internal and external communications
- Ability to multi-task on multiple projects and meet set deadlines in a fast paced environment
We Would Also Prefer:
- Four-year college degree, or equivalent knowledge and three years Direct Mail experience
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.