Digital Equipment Operator - NEW Equipment! (R6063)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a branch of Taylor Corp, is looking for an employee to run our NEW printing equipment!! We invite you to join our growing team and to work in a safe, clean, and welcoming environment!
- Sets up, operates and maintains equipment and machinery responsible for manufacturing and assembly of commercial products or services.
- Equipment typically includes several inline processes and/or colors and requires trade skills obtained through specialized training, apprenticeship and/or certification courses.
- Operates equipment in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines.
- Reads and interprets work orders, blueprints, guidelines and/or diagrams to ensure product specifications, quality and tolerance levels are met in a timely fashion. Inspects printed material during production and changes controls to correct printing mistakes.
- Monday through Friday. 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM.
You Must Have:
- Mechanical experience.
- Production experience.
- 18 years or older.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Previous print experience.
About Curtis 1000
A business communications company operating continuously since 1882, Curtis 1000 has evolved to be unique in our industry in terms of experience, innovation and capabilities.
We are dedicated to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process / print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative, ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.