Client Migration Implementation Specialist (R8476)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is seeking a Client Migration Implementation Specialist in our Dayton, OH location. The Client Migration Implementation Specialist will serve internal and external clients in the migration/implementation of technical systems, software, or solutions for clients while assisting the Client Migration Project Manager or Client Migration Implementation Specialist II. Responsible to process account changes, configurations and minor component upgrades. Must evaluate client needs, develop configurations that support business processes, plan and execute delivery and migration/implementation plans, and test and troubleshoot final system setups.
- The Client Migration Implementation Specialist I will provide support to internal resources and customers to assist with item setup, proofing, validation, and testing
- Provide effective communication to the Customer, Customer Service, Sales, Operations and vendor teams regarding the status of tasks
- Assist by verifying all of the required information for the migration/implementation is available and accurate, including pricing, specifications, artwork, or other customer requirements when assigned as support
- Adapt to program set-up changes as dictated by the Customer, Sales or Operations teams
- Maintain effective follow-through in-line with standard operating procedures
- Escalate concerns when migration/implementation tasks are at risk and follow instructions to correct
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/requests simultaneously, while maintaining visibility to due dates
- Consistently meet defined deadlines by utilizing Salesforce.com and maintaining project tracking throughout the life cycle of project requests
- Assist Client Migration Project Managers, Implementation Specialist II during promo-related program migration/implementation through the setup on a web ordering platform.
- Verify that all of the required information for the tasks assigned are available and accurate, including pricing, specifications, artwork, customer requirements, etc.
- Execute or participate in migration/implementation calls related to tasks associated with the project
- Orchestrate proof acceptance using Workfront, ensuring they pass QA and validate the accuracy of items once they have been loaded to a web-ordering platform
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and assist in the development of effective strategies to implement them
- Analyze and determine data requirements for system configuration and readiness regarding company-wide migration / upgrade initiatives.
- Responsible for understanding all policies and procedures for project task execution
You Must Have:
- High School Diploma or GED
We Would Also Prefer:
- Strong computer and web skills with an ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible team player with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, functioning in a fast-paced environment under regular time pressures
- Capable of working efficiently in team situations as well as independently
- Ability to consistently communicate effectively with customers, vendors and associates
- Understanding of industry equipment, software and web solutions and how they work together
- 2+ years of relevant print/digital copy/promo experience, preferably with commercial customers
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.