Software Quality Assurance Analyst (R8375)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: NEPS is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Analyst. The Software QA Analyst will be responsible for creating and carrying out test procedures to ensure all products and services meet the end-user requirements. In this position you will troubleshoot and help to resolve customer problems, as well as participating in efforts to define, document, and implement customer requirements. You will also thoroughly test software products by following established test plans, documenting all problems, and reporting them.
- Develop and execute test plans for our web based content management system and other systems, as needed
- Work with customers to troubleshoot and resolve application issues
- Validate that all programs function according to user requirements and technical specifications
- Work with development team to optimize release process
- Validate that written documentation is complete and accurate
- Demonstrate product functionalities to potential
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience
- Strong problem solving ability – experience testing and solid quality assurance practices preferred
- Strong PC skills – Windows, Microsoft Office, SQL, Internet technologies
- Working knowledge of TML, XML, SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- May require project management skills
- Strong communications skills and ability to work effectively with customers and coworkers
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
NEPS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.