Bindery Operator (R5265)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an Equipment Operator at our Grove City facility.
- Operates Production Equipment
- Wraps product in plastic, using shrink wrapping machine, packs products in boxes, and tapes lids of boxes shut appropriately for proper shipping.
- Removes stacks, packs, and transports printed materials via pallets/carts
- Maintain attendance according to facility guidelines
- Work constructively with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. in performing daily responsibilities.
1st Shift – Monday through Friday 7am to 3pm, and overtime as needed
You Must Have:
- Prompt Attendance for scheduled shifts
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instruction
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Strong Attention to Detail
We Would Also Prefer:
- HS Diploma or GED
- The ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Communications is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.