Warehouse Worker (R5871)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Optima Graphics is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Optima Graphics is seeking a Warehouse Associate. The position is responsible for receiving incoming raw materials, maintain accurate receiving, and deliver raw materials to production floor.
- Monday – Friday Split Shift
- Unload/Stage incoming shipments with various MHE equipment.
- Prepare/breakdown inbound shipment for accuracy validation
- Put away of product into correct locations via MHE equipment
- Pull orders accurately via paper/electronic orders via MHE equipment.
- Operate forklift and/or related material moving equipment to designated areas.
- Perform general warehouse housekeeping including sweeping, mopping, emptying trash containers, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures in operating equipment and performance of job duties
You Mus have:
- Flexibility to perform a variety of job assignments
- Familiar with basic computer operations
- Ability to stand, sit, walk, stoop/bend, kneel, squat, reach for entire shift.
- Basic Math and Reading Skills
- Ability to work as a team member and independently
- Prior warehouse/receiving experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Optima is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.