Account Director (R4909)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: As an Account Director within Client Services, you will be leading a client services team of employees. This leadership role leads is critical to our Insurance and Financial Services verticals. You will drive organizational eﬀectiveness through identifying continuous improvement opportunities in current workﬂow and processes and lead your team to consistently deliver measurable results regarding client satisfaction, year-over-year revenue & profit growth
- Effectively manage multiple short and long-term projects simultaneously.
- Understand a project lifecycle; handle project related items as they occur in the unit.
- Assign personnel to new projects and track project status; evaluate the workloads of department employees.
- Maintain employee records, conduct evaluations in a timely manner, handle discipline matters as needed, recruiting, interviewing and hiring.
- Be able to effectively lead 6 – 10 people.
- Recognize and appreciate employees for work and accomplishments, maintain and contribute to the growth and development of each direct employee through IDPs.
- Manage relationships between the unit and other departments, conduct team meetings.
- Develop and maintain unit goals and objectives, plan and conduct regular Unit meetings, hold department orientations and other training sessions as needed
- Bolster organic growth by seeking opportunities within the solution by providing additional services and or increasing profitability within the Unit by implementing new processes.
- Manage/maintain customer relationships through individual SLA requirements.
- Monitor cost centers and unit profitability for accuracy.
- Understand billing procedures/processes and ensure billing compliance are met within the Unit
You Must Have:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel – frequency may vary
- Ability to respect and maintain confidential information.
We Would Also Prefer:
- 4-year degree in Business, Communication, Computer Science or comparable experience
- Experience in financial, insurance, healthcare industries.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 by continuously investing in the latest technology and the best talent. Fast-paced and forward-looking, Taylor rewards those who can grow our business ― and our people. Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential.