Account Manager (R3948)
Precision Press is seeking an Account Manager to be the primary internal point of contact for our pressure-sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexible packaging customers. They will be responsible for coordinating internal activities related to the development, growth, and retention efforts for their customers. The Account Manager must be able to listen to the customer, recognize key issues, understand trends, and develop the customer’s vision on how our service could be utilized to solve their problems.
Shift Available: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
- Acts as a liaison between Sales Representatives, Operation Teams, Accounting and Vendors to insure that customer needs and requirements are met.
- On a daily basis you will be responsible for returning quotes, entering orders, facilitate the customer art through the prepress process, communicating accurate accounts of any inventory programs, sending order acknowledgements to your customers then following up to ensure they meet their expectations.
- Coordinate solutions to issues elevated from the sales representative and customers and ensure resolution.
- Maintain and expand sales of current customers by understanding the company’s capabilities and services then conducting in-depth customer needs assessments to offer them as a solution to a problem, a way to increase service, or to make their product further stand out.
- Proactively identify any problems with the policies or procedures that may have an adverse effect on our customers or our ability to provide them with exceptional customer service. Provide alternative solutions to those problems.
- Compile reporting as requested by your customer, sales, operations or management.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) plus 3-5 years of related / relevant professional experience, preferably customer service in the print industry
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with customers
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to handle change and ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with printing or other graphic arts is helpful
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Precision Press is a label & packaging company with a reputation of exceptional precision and quality. Since our doors opened in 1983, our quest for new challenges and finding a better solution for our customers has led to significant expansion and growth.