Digital Imaging Processing Specialist (R4268)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Navitor, an affiliate of Taylor Corporation, is looking for an Order Entry/Electronic Image Processor. You will complete the technical preparation work needed to produce products according to customer specifications, quality criteria, and time requirements for our eCommerce customer base. You will perform a variety of tasks involved with transforming text, logos and pictures into finished pages such as layout, fixing and preparing client files using Adobe software, pre-flight, creating color separations, and producing prepress proofs or files that go directly to production.
- Accurately produce orders to customer specifications and ensure all graphic elements are consistent for print
- Utilize digital imaging software to transform digital or printed art into finalized artwork
- Accurately typeset, template and verify orders
- Maintain high level of quality through set standards
- Maintain high level of production through set standards
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- 1st Shift
You Must Have:
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Quark on a PC
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and analytical problem-solving skills
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- 1-2 years of related/relevant work experience
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a pre-press environment preferred ist
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Navitor is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.