Sr. Sales Account Manager (R6852)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Enterprise Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Sales Account Manager to join the team! The Sr. Sales Account Manager is the primary internal point of contact and process owner for the customer and has ownership of internal activities related to the on-boarding development, growth, and retention efforts for assigned major accounts. This includes developing and maintaining strong relationships with senior decision makers within these accounts. This position will be responsible for communicating the customer’s expectations, project specifications and changes to project specifications to internal and external personnel.
- Operate as the process owner and the lead point of contact for your customer including feeling as if you are an extension of the customer’s business.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer, cross functional internal teams, and vendors, to insure timely and successful delivery of our products, services and solutions according to the customer’s needs.
- Utilize knowledge of the customer’s industry to proactively communicate, follow up in a timely manner and provide well thought out solutions and direction to the customer.
- Work closely with the Strategic Account Management Team, Operation Center Management Team, e-Business Team, RE Team, TSR, Taylor companies associated with the account and all departments involved in the account.
- Perform Root Cause analysis by utilizing a “5 Whys” technique, develop a course of action, implementing the plan of action and measuring the effectiveness.
- Initiate and implement continuous improvement initiatives including documenting and maintaining operating procedures per the requirements of the Quality Management System.
- Manage multiple projects at any given time while setting customer expectations, meeting deadlines and adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for customer communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on contract deliverables. Establish productive and professional relationships with key customer personnel including at the Executive level.
- Perform advanced data analytics to draw conclusions and make recommendations for improved service, process changes and/or financial improvements.
- Partner with other department team members to resolve complex customer inquiries and concerns including understanding who and when to escalate within the internal organization.
- Develop, coordinate, and present, customer business reviews including preparation of customer presentations, gathering performance metric data and participating in customer meetings.
- Proactively identify business development opportunities to meet sales performance, financial targets and sales volume. Collaborate with sales to jointly meet requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of related/relevant professional experience, preferably customer service or account management specifically and one or more of the following: printing or manufacturing environment, job planning, estimating or scheduling, or project management.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of the company and particular product line, account or business segment.
- Ability to use effective listening skills and recognize key issues, understand trends, and develop the customer’s vision on how our service could be utilized to solve their problems.
- Relies on experience, judgment, and extensive knowledge of the customer’s industry to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to understand key prospect business issues and position products and services accordingly.
- Superb written and oral communication skills along with public presentation skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain long term relationships with key decision makers.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, QBR Development, Root Cause Analysis tools.
- Ability to manage multiple complicated and/or complex task and projects; excellent project management skills.
- Ability to drive cross-functional collaboration and have working knowledge of e-Commerce and ERP systems.
- Outstanding problem-solving and exceptional organizational skills.
- May be required to travel to client locations as needed.
- Ability to lead, supervise and/or manage a group of support staff to include Customer Service Support, Account Managers or other team members.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare industry sales/account management experience
- Prefer candidates live in Houston metro area
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Masks are provided and will be required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Enterprise Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.