Internal Account Manager (R3500)
Corporate Graphics International - North is seeking an Internal Account Manager.The position is responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient execution of customer programs for in-house processes.
- Core schedule will be Monday – Friday flexible between 7:00 am – 6:00pm, some overtime and Saturday’s may be required
- Develop and maintain strong relations with customers to ensure that their quality expectations are being met
- Proactively work with internal groups to ensure that products produced for customers are of the highest quality
- Ensure effective communication with customers through facilitating conference calls and presentations of products or tools available to the customer
- Work with internal teams to ensure we are providing accurate information to customers and servicing their account as specified
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in an account servicing role. Print experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong understanding of e-commerce technology
- May occasionally require some overnight travel
- May occasionally require presenting in front of large groups
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Corporate Graphics International has more than 35 years’ experience providing corporate identity solutions and marketing solutions to the world’s most well respected brands. We have six locations in the United States as well as Canada, Mexico, UK and most recently China. We are best in class leading the corporate identity programs for Fortune 1000 customers and are a subsidiary of Taylor Corporation, a Minnesota-based, global leader of personal communication products, technologies and services that connect people and grow businesses.
To learn more about Corporate Graphics International, visit our web site at http://www.cgintl.com/.