Business Development Manager (R5084)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Business Development Manager who will be responsible for acquiring new business for Taylor Healthcare. The Business Development Manager will be an expert in this market and work closely with the Ohio Valley and Central Regional VPs of Sales, Subject Matter Experts, other company leaders, and other market focused Strategic Partnership Managers to open and close new business.
- Leverage modern selling strategies to effectively acquire new business and then build a new opportunity pipeline
- Create valuable engagements with health system decision-makers at all levels and across multiple lines of businesses and disciplines
- Represent all affiliates of Taylor Corporation to address the customers’ needs by aligning value-based solutions with the customer’s objectives
- Understand the underlying forces and direction of specific markets, and then leverage this insight to create new business opportunities with customer.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business and growth objectives
- Collaborate with the client and internal resources to align multiple agendas, deliver customer value, business sustainability and recommendations for the appropriate growth solution set
- Maintain high level of product and market knowledge to meet the evolving needs of customers
- Navigate through available solutions while determining the view of the decision maker(s)
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with disciplined persistence and intensity
- Highly proficient and well-connected in the graphic communications/marketing industry
- Accomplished in understanding the needs of our largest Healthcare customers and prospects
- Ability to builds strong trusting relationships to achieve results
- Proven sales ability, strong desire to win new business and strengths in meeting diverse customer needs
- Superior level listening and discovery/diagnosis skills
- Technical aptitude to interface with operation and manufacturing teams
- Experience with complex sales
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 by continuously investing in the latest technology and the best talent. Fast-paced and forward-looking, Taylor rewards those who can grow our business ― and our people. Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential.