Marketing Manager (R4330)
Taylor Corporation has big plans for the future and we need talented leaders to get us there. We power the world’s leading brands ― and our employees’ careers ― by unlocking potential everywhere we see it. If you love to lead, are open to new ideas and inspire the best in others, we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for professionals like you.
Want to be part of something powerful? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the North Mankato team! This role would have a strategic focus on Corporate Identity and Branding programs for driving expansion and acquisition to some of the top brands in the world. This role needs an expert in solutions marketing, creative design direction, and the print production processes.
This role will develop omnichannel campaign direction with execution across your own team, an in-house creative team, as well as production and marketing teams across the US. When bringing a launch to market, you’d be driving sales training and support. This person will report into the Director of Marketing for Solutions and Markets to develop and execute a strategy to support aggressive sales growth and business development initiatives across the country.
- Identifying trends in the marketplace
- Suggest new products or product enhancements
- Understand Taylor Communication’s portfolio and capabilities
- Launch new solutions on regular cadence with the sales teams
- Drive new incremental revenue for each product launch
- Involved in producing product projections, to ensure that the strategic direction of a product is in line with overall company goals and objective
- Open, ongoing communication to key stakeholders
- Create the business case and financial pro forma business and financial models to support new product development
- Develop and execute the tactical roadmaps/plans, materials, presentations, etc. for assigned product or product lines
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product and services development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations and return on investment and profit-loss projections/analysis
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Marketing/Finance or other relevant field
- 7+ years strategic, product, or vertical marketing experience
- Direct expertise in the print industry and the ability to articulate Taylor's value proposition to corporate identity customers
- Excellent relationship building
- Excellent research, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills, written and oral communication skills
- Some travel may be required
After 2-3 months being on-board, you may have the option to work remotely 3-5 per month.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 by continuously investing in the latest technology and the best talent. Fast-paced and forward-looking, Taylor rewards those who can grow our business ― and our people. Work-life balance is a priority here and you’ll see that in our compensation and benefits package as well. In addition to competitive pay and lucrative incentives, we offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ long-term potential.