Entry Level - Machine Operator (R4740)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Ready to build a career? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a branch company of Taylor Corporation, is looking for a new 2nd shift Equipment Operator to join the team! With this opportunity, you will learn new mechanical skills while working in a supportive environment. While with Curtis 1000, you will have access to our full benefits package, PTO, and plenty of overtime opportunities! We look forward to getting to know you!
- Cut to size, fold, stitch, punch, coil, cuts, glue, or otherwise finish the product according to job ticket instructions.
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Pack finished products into correct packages and boxes.
- Examine finished products for quality assurance.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required to reduce problems, maintain quality, and minimize costly repairs and downtime.
- Follow standard work methods and prescribed safety practices to ensure production is as efficient and as safe as possible.
- Monday to Friday 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
You Must Have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and interpret simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and follow directions.
- Use basic hand held tools.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical or operations experience.
- Basic mathematical aptitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) or work-related experience.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.