Digital Print Equipment Operator (R8391)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Venture Solutions, a Taylor Company, is seeking a 3rd Shift Digital Print Equipment Operator who is experienced in running Xerox and Oce (Colorstream) to work in our Fort Worth, Texas location.
- Shift Hours: 10 PM - 6 AM: Sunday night through Thursday night with possible weekend work depending on the workload.
- Prepare and operate printing press equipment, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Performs daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output.
- Prepare inks for proper color and consistency.
- Check paper for type, size, color and quantity.
- Check plates for correct format
Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Maintain knowledge of safety requirements of job and equipment.
- Palletizer, Surface Mount II, Printer 1-2 color, Machine II, Packaging II, Folding, Cutter-Programs, Photocopy multicolor (Ink or Toner)
You Must Have:
- 2 + years' experience in operating highspeed roll-fed inkjet equipment.
- Ability to set adjustable mechanism to required tolerances.
- High degree of mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- High degree of mechanical ability
- Good reading ability
We Would Also Prefer:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience on multiple print equipment operating platforms
- Ability to work with very close tolerances
- Ability to effectively communicate with team members
- High degree of analytical skills
- Good color discernment
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations, in accordance with CDC and state guidelines:
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Venture Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability