Marketing Specialist II (R5227)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their Navitor Specialty Products team! This position will play an important role in designing, creating, and delivering marketing programs and campaigns to support the growth and expansion of our Signs & Graphics Business Unit.
Your Schedule: Monday – Friday 8a – 5p
- Help identify new markets and opportunities for expansion into existing markets, tailoring campaigns to the target audience.
- Support sales growth opportunities by developing sales presentations and providing reports based on information collected such as marketing trends, competition, new products, and pricing.
- Work with product managers to ensure we are appropriately cross-selling solutions.
You Must Have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field plus 2+ years of related experience
- Ability to develop relationships with clients, gather and analyze raw information, and bring forth new recommendations
- Ability to organize, plan, problem solve, and take initiative
- Experience in project management in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, and listening
About our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies.
For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com