Financial Analyst (R7209)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, Inc. is seeking a Financial Analyst to join our team! You have the opportunity to be part of a small team impacting the business through a wide variety of job responsibilities. The position is responsible for providing timely and accurate financial guidance and analytics to all levels of management in order to inform key decision-making in pursuit of the company’s financial and operational objectives.
- Assist with month end close process, including preparation of necessary data required to be uploaded into the corporate financial system, reconciliation of various accounts and processing check and wire requests.
- Assist with budget preparation process.
- Prepare financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements, variance analysis, cost reports, etc. and have the ability to explain variances.
- Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and financial trends in order to assist the Company Leadership and other personnel in performing their responsibilities.
- Help analyze company operations to pinpoint opportunities for improved financial performance.
- Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others throughout the company.
- Continual improvement of the budgeting process through education of other departments on financial issues impacting their budgets.
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related major
- 1+ years experience
- PC literate, must possess strong skills in Microsoft Office products with proficiency in Excel.
- Possess a consultative mindset that promotes improvements in operating effectiveness, efficiency and net income. Team player as well as an individual contributor.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to manage and coordinate multiple activities and shifting priorities under tight timeframes.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to drive issues to resolution. Ability to perform advanced mathematical operations to include probabilities and statistical inference.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.