Traffic Coordinator - Marketing and Design (R7276)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Reporting to the Director of Creative Services, the Traffic Coordinator has three primary responsibilities: Oversight and coordination of creative/marketing resources in relation to team projects, participate as an advocate to and for internal clients and their projects; maintain a successful connection to other teams associated with complex projects (sales, facility account/project management, facility prepress teams, etc.)
In addition, the traffic coordinator will participate with creative and marketing leaders to champion the best work possible for the company.
- Oversight of creative/marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Reviewing creative briefs with team members and assist with writing Scopes of Work.
- Assist with accounting/production issues.
- Assist marketing team leaders as liaison with internal clients within the company to keep apprised of project state.
- Assist in the collecting and storing of competitive audit materials and keeping them updated and easily accessible to the team
- Editing and assisting in the preparation of presentation materials
- Maintaining sample file and coordinating with production facilities for samples and product photography.
- Up to date correspondence with creative/marketing leaders regarding pending issues on a project such as impending deadlines, unresolved project dependencies, etc.
- Maintain awareness of production schedules to make sure that projects are on schedule.
- Maintain and update digital project management tool (Asana).
- Attend discovery and kickoff project meetings when appropriate.
- Help coordinate client meetings.
Key Capabilities include:
- Organizational, communication, and relationship management/people skills.
- Solid writing skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others in a team environment.
- Self-organized, detailed-oriented, and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects either individually or collaborating across teams.
- Cool under pressure.
You Must Have:
- 3-4 years of work experience in traffic coordination or similar creative/marketing team process management.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
- Interest and ability to analyze and review graphic design.
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Familiar with Asana project management tool or familiarity with another management tool that will enable quick transition to Asana.
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.