Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for an energetic, professional, and highly-organized Accountant. This opportunity will support the full cycle accounting process for Taylor Corporation and its affiliate companies. The Accountant supports several company entities in various aspects of the financial cycle including; month-end close, variance analysis, financial reporting, and annual budgets. Reporting to the Accounting Lead, this position is accountable to identify, communicate and perform accounting best practices according to GAAP. Responsibilities also include significant interaction with company entities leadership and financial teams.
- Prepares company(s) financial statements
- Prepares monthly journal entries, including bank and general ledger reconciliations
- Assists in preparation of company budgets
- Identifies, communicates and performs accounting best practices
- Performs various analysis
- Assists in projects as needed
- Assists in year-end audit
- Other duties as assigned
You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required with 2+ years’ General Ledger experience
- Some ERP experience (Oracle/Infor/SAP, etc.)
- Curiosity to understand processes and to help drive more accurate and timely reporting
- Willingness and capability to learn and to recommend improvements where needed
- Work independently and prioritize multiple assignments appropriately to meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with Accounting principles and practices with GAAP
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Communicate effectively in a courteous, professional and timely manner
- Proficiency with MS Office products (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated competence and excellence in spelling and grammar skills
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.