Solution Architect (R3172)
Taylor Communications is seeking a Solution Architect to work in one of our SCS facility locations. The position is responsible for researching and understanding the needs of the client and helping define the overall technical and business solution. This person will work with internal sales resources to prepare and deliver compelling demonstrations and presentations. He/she will also be responsible for answering in-depth client questions and inquiries. The Technical Pre-Sales Consultant will combine a deep understanding of business issues and all product offerings to define solutions for clients that provide key business value.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Act as liaison and participate in defining technology solutions to solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implication
- Gathering requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, and workflow analysis.
- Develop proposals, RFP responses, standardized project plans, process flowers, guidelines and other appropriate documentation.
- Develop relationship with sales, manufacturing, corporate and IT groups.
- Provide expertise to clients, vendor, sales, management and customer service to ensure timely, quality resolution of support issues of all levels of complexity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer-facing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in writing business documents including scope and developing a Statement of Work
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- 2+ years of experience in working directly with clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly experienced at dealing with clients/users at all levels.
- Excellent understanding of the technology life cycles, concepts, and practices.
- Evidence of troubleshooting and solving problems in a highly technical client focused service environment
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.