Senior Customer Service Center Representative (R4266)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Navitor Midwest Contact Center is seeking a Customer Service Center Representative III. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for working with a large resellers of our products through phone and email exchanges. You will work with a sales team and end customer to implement new accounts, to understand our product line, to answer day to day questions on orders, and assist with problems.
Navitor is a leader in the dynamic print industry, and we are looking for candidates with the talent and experience to become a part of our company where our team of experts are redefining what’s possible in the printing industry through our relationships, product depth & breadth, plus expert customer support.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. No shift bidding or rotating schedules!
- Provide high quality and efficient customer service while ensuring internal and external customers and company needs are met with regard to pricing margins and products
- Professionally and effectively communicate product knowledge, pricing information and production capabilities and timeframes
- Process orders, quote requests, and follow up on pricing inquiries
- Ability to walk customer through their website
- Problem solve orders
- Meet individual and department goals to promote and meet customer objectives and service expectations
- On-going product and customer knowledge to drive improvements in our team and overall business
You Must Have:
- High school education or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a related customer facing environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively through verbal and written interactions
- Professional phone and email etiquette
- Demonstrated success with multi-tasking, attention to detail, and analytical problem-solving to obtain viable solutions for customer and company
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software programs (preferred experience with Microsoft Office)
We Would Also Prefer:
- Strong knowledge of printing process, products, and pricing preferred
We value a work-life balance and the overall well-being of our employees. You'll see that reflected in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO (paid time off), Holiday pay and other benefits that help inspire our employees to stay and grow with us.
Navitor is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies.
For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com.