Business Development Associate (R4082)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Curtis 1000 (A Taylor Company) is looking for highly motivated and high-energy Business Development Associate. The Business Development Associate will work closely with the Business Development Managers, VPs of Sales, Subject Matter Experts, and other company leaders. This position is focused on assisting in strategic selling of new business across all solution sets and verticals within Curtis 1000.
- Assist in helping to generate new business and drive major expansion business with current clients.
- Deliver compelling and memorable value-based messaging to key decision makers and influencers.
- Ensure that sales metrics are well documented in SalesForce.com.
- Participate in team projects that support goals and objectives.
- Work as a team member with other departments to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Continually gather and analyze market data and industry trends.
- Consistently develop comprehensive competitor knowledge.
- Proficient at demonstrating software solutions focused on value rather than feature/function.
- Help design or participate in key client events such as tradeshows and product demonstrations.
- Stay current on best practices and industry standards.
- Relevant degree is desired.
- Minimum of 2 years in sales preferred.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation.
- Persistence, Determination and Patient through entire sales process.