Account Manager (R4048)
Taylor Communications is seeking an Account Manager to champion our portfolio of services in order to help our clients become better direct marketers! You will be a master at articulating our business and expressing our capabilities in a manner that is relevant to your customers and prospects. You will work very closely with our Account Director, Account Executives, and other internal staff to create industry leading solutions that help our clients exceed their marketing and sales goals. Every day, we strive to work hard, have fun, and surpass expectations.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
- Manage client expectations and clearly articulate client requirements associated with the marketing campaigns and marketing services we provide such as data, data analytics, direct mail, email and digital targeting.
- Maintain business through direct client interactions, primarily with existing assigned accounts, other Taylor customers, and qualified prospects.
- Clearly and concisely communicate client requirements across various departments and groups both internally and externally.
- Learn and be proficient in Taylor Communication capabilities where you will be able to possess the knowledge to creatively apply our services across different customers and prospects.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field and/or years of related experience preferred.
- Experience in direct marketing, marketing technology, data driven marketing, or digital marketing.
- Experience in sales, account management, project management, or project coordination.
- Highly skilled in organization and time management.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional appearance.
- Proficiency in English language to be able to use professional diction, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of the Taylor Corporation. Leading businesses across North America trust Taylor Communications to be their partner in meeting the complex challenges of communicating in today’s omni channel world. Our client driven team of experts leverage technology across the broadest network of solutions to help them strengthen customer experience, enhance business efficiencies and drive revenue.