Equipment Operator (R4737)
Want a job? Look elsewhere.
Want a career? Look here.
Curtis 1000, formally known as Schmidt's Printing, is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: Curtis 1000, a branch company of Taylor Corporation, is looking for a new team player with a passion for creating good quality products for our customers. Curtis 1000 offers a well-lit and clean environment for our team so that you have the opportunity to reach your full potential!
- Cut to size, fold, stitch, punch, coil, cuts, glue, or otherwise finish the product according to job ticket instructions.
- Complete tasks as directed by production schedules to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
- Pack finished products into correct packages and boxes.
- Examine finished products for quality assurance.
- Perform prescribed preventative maintenance on machines as required to reduce problems, maintain quality, and minimize costly repairs and downtime.
- Follow standard work methods and prescribed safety practices to ensure production is as efficient and as safe as possible.
- Monday to Friday 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
You Must Have:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to read and interpret simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos and follow directions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Use basic hand held tools.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Mechanical experience.
- Operations or production experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) or work-related experience.
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions.
Curtis is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.