Digital Product Specialist (R5252)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, and more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: ComplyRight, a Taylor Corporation company, is seeking a motivated Digital Product Specialist who will help develop and manage the compliance and user experience of a range of best-in-class products for our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) line of business.
- Research and continuously monitor tax filing regulations at the federal and state level to identify opportunities, define vision, business case and scope, and launch strategy for new digital products
- Gather compliance requirements and conduct business analysis to create and prioritize backlog items
- Effectively communicate upcoming changes in regulations that affect compliance of products to all stakeholders and product team
- Work closely with developers and QA team to ensure products meet compliance requirements and answer any questions during development and testing process
- Create and update product compliance documentation, fact sheets, web content, and other collateral to be shared and referenced by all stakeholders
- Coordinate cross-departmental reviews for compliance, product accuracy and more
- Plan and execute regular product training and presentations for customer service, marketing teams, and stakeholders
- Work closely with customer service and marketing teams to create customer communications that are timely and relevant
- Oversee administrative setup to support operational and marketing efforts, as well as the customer experience
You Must Have:
- Experience managing web-based projects
- Experience writing business requirements
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience crafting presentations for stakeholders
- Persuasive with an ability to socialize ideas, build alignment, and create consensus
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing and multi-tasking successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Able to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative and adapt easily to changes
We Would Also Prefer:
- Experience working with compliance-related products
- Experience working with tax products
- TFS and/or JIRA experience
Agile, technically fearless, with an eye on growth - that’s ComplyRight innovation. We build world class cloud services for small businesses to complete employee management and compliance tasks without compromising other business priorities. We are a tech team with a high business focus - adapting to changes and discoveries and delivering incremental value as soon as practical with the aid of our internal product and subject matter experts.
Our employees are our most important asset. Each employee is an integral part of our operation and success. We want the best, brightest, most enthusiastic and most productive people, interested in a friendly - yet challenging and rewarding - place to work. Be a part of a cutting edge development team and help shape the future of our HR and Tax Solutions.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphic communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
ComplyRight is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.