Senior Sales Executive (R7557)
Let Us Power Your Potential
Taylor Corporation is a dynamic, diversified company with big plans for the future ― and your career. We power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. If you’re ready for something bigger ― more challenge, more variety, more pathways for professional growth ― we should talk. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re looking for people like you.
Ready to reach your potential? It’s time to look at Taylor.
Your Opportunity: Heinrich Envelope is looking for a Senior Sales Executive in our Golden Valley, MN location. The Senior Sales Executive will work with existing customers and prospects to grow sales volumes by meeting both customer and company expectations.
- Manage account base acting as point of contact for Customer and Company
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and understand customer requirements and expectations
- Generate new leads and open new accounts to drive new sales volumes
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key customer personnel at all levels
- Manage customer communications, conflict resolution and daily program needs professionally, proactively and efficiently
- Ensure customer and company needs are achieved
- Engage appropriate resources to assist or resolve service or quality issues as necessary
- Understand and appropriately use the company pricing system and policies
- Coordinate customer business and conduct customer needs assessments to proactively identify business development opportunities to meet sales performance and financial targets
- Work independently and within a team to deliver an exceptional experience to the customer
You Must Have:
- 2+ years’ sales experience preferably in envelopes and/or print
- Ability to perform work that is varied and complex in nature
- Outstanding problem-solving and exceptional organizational skills
- High level of experience in most aspects of Microsoft Office with knowledge using Monarch/Hagen
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple priorities from multiple sources simultaneously
- Successful track record of finding and closing new business in an outside sales role
- Self-motivated, good problem-solving skills and detail oriented
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, and works effectively as part of a team
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of customer’s business along with knowledge and understanding of printing and envelope production
Here is how we are going to keep you safe in the workplace:
Our focus continues to be on our employees and their wellbeing, and we have taken steps to ensure your safety in all our facilities. The following are workplace safety guidelines in each of our Taylor locations:
- Work from home in accordance with CDC and state guidelines
- Masks are provided and required in all our facilities
- Employees will maintain at least 6 feet of distance whenever possible
- We have hand sanitizer and soap & water readily available
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of high traffic areas
- Communication & Action Plans if one of our employees shows symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19
About Taylor Corporation
One of the top five graphics communications companies in North America, Taylor’s family of companies provide a diverse set of products, services and technologies addressing the toughest communication challenges. For 45 years, Taylor has been a premier provider of powerful and innovative products, services and expertise for individuals, businesses and distributors large and small. Our 12,000+ employees spanning more than 25 states and nine countries work diligently to create the interactive, printing and marketing solutions that have helped build some of the world’s more recognizable brands. Everything we do begins with identifying the unique priorities and needs of our customers and creating one-of-a-kind solutions. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including: health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Heinrich Envelope is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.