Bindery Operator (R5891)
Taylor Corporation is a growing, dynamic company with big plans for the future ― and our people. Family owned and proud of it, we power our employees’ potential and strive to create opportunity and security for every member of the team. We’re passionate about our work, we believe there is always a better way, and we’re in this for the long haul.
Your Opportunity: Taylor Corporation is looking for a Bindery Operator for our facility located in West Sacramento, CA
- Operates equipment such as punches, round corner, collator, and other bindery equipment to punch holes, fasten sheets together, or to perform other document binding functions such as collating, trimming, folding, stapling, and gluing operations.
- Performs various hand operations such as; inserting illustrated pages, extra sheets, and collated sets into kits, catalogs, periodicals, etc. as well as inserts sheets and applies labels to various products.
- Maintain attendance according to facility guidelines as well as be able to work constructively with co-workers, supervisors, vendors, etc. in performing daily responsibilities.
You Must Have:
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Strong Attention to Detail.
We Would Also Prefer:
- Ability to read, interpret, and decipher general written instructions from documents such as work orders, parts orders, safety regulations, operating procedures, or other job specific written documents.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
About Taylor Corporation
Taylor Corporation is one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America. We solve complex communication challenges for more than half of the Fortune 500 and have a tight-knit team of 12,000 employees nationwide. Life at Taylor is fast-paced and ideal for those who love to grow. We’re also big on work-life balance and you’ll see that in our comprehensive benefits package. We offer a full range of benefits to power our employees’ potential including health, dental, vision and life insurance; a 401(k) plan; paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay, and more.
Taylor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.